.

.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

1. Marie Rosaire Mikowski
2. No preferred nickname
3. 59 inches
4. 21
5. I generally wake up at 9
6. My favorite candy is twix
7. My favorite snack food is chex mix
8. It's hard for me to pick a favorite artist
9. I really like to do yoga and walk my dog
10. High school precalculus and a psych stats class at previous college
11. C
12. C
13. Equations: C
Factoring: C
Adding/subtracting/multiplying/dividing fractions/rational expressions:C
Simplifying expressions:C
Simplifying rational expressions (fractions and fractional polynomials): U
Operations on roots and fractional exponent expressions:U
Operations involving whole number exponent expressions:U
Finding common denominators: V
Inequalities:C
Functions:U
Absolute value:V
Linear functions:C
Systems of equations:
Domain and range:V
Inverse functions:U
Transformations (shifting, scaling, stretching, etc):U
Quadratic functions:C
Completing the square:U
Exponential functions:U
Logarithmic functions:U
Base e:U
Graphing (trigonometric, quadratic, linear, exponential, and logarithmic functions):C

Trigonometric concepts:C

14. No
15. No
16. I am familiar with the following: texting, facebook, pinterest, instagram, twitter, good plus, blogspot
17. I use texting, faceebook, instagram, and pinterest
18. CLEG major
19. I transferred this semester, and my previous college (Franklin & Marshall College) did not have a math requirement so I'm catching up on AU's requirements 
20. I don't think so
21. I hope to refresh my mathematical skills 
22. The last time I took math was when I was a junior in high school so I don't feel very comfortable with some of the concepts 

No comments:

Post a Comment