.

.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

1) My full name is Nicholas Brattain
2) I prefer the nickname Nick
3) My height in inches is about 68 inches
4) My age is 18
5) I wake up at around 11:00am on any given day
6) My favorite candy is 3 Musketeers
7) My favorite snack food is chips
8) My favorite musical artist is Jay Z
9) For fun I like to research and self educate myself on personal finance
10) Basic math, algebra 1, algebra 2, statistics, probability, trigonometry and high school pre calculus
11) My comfort level would be Comfortable
12) My comfort level would be Comfortable
13) Comfort Level:
Equations: V
Factoring: C
+, -, x, / fractions and rational expressions: V
Simplifying expressions: V
Simplifying rationals expressions: C
Operations on roots and fractional exponent expressions: C
Operations involving whole number exponent expressions: C
Finding common denominators: V
Inequalities: C
Functions: C
Absolute value: C
Linear functions: V
Systems of equations: V
Domain and range: E
Inverse functions: U
Transformations: V
Quadratic functions: C
Completing the square: V
Exponential functions: C
Logarithmic functions: U
Base e: U
Graphing: C
Trigonometric concepts: U
14) No I have not
15) I am currently taking Applied PreCalculus
16) I am familiar with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram
17) I most frequently use Instagram and Twitter
18) My major is Finance
19) I am taking this math class because I placed into this class after taking the Math Placement Exam
20) Yes, I will also be taking Calculus and Statistics
21) I hope to strengthen what I learned last year in Pre Calculus in high school and perfect it
22) I like math, I'm pretty good at it too but I need to strengthen some areas

1 comment:

  1. keep listening to Jay Z if you want to get educated on personal finance. he's the most business savy rapper out there!

    ReplyDelete